Saturday 20 December 2014

13'x17'

So that's the size of space Bella has been in and she must stay in. (And I thought it was hard going to the malls last Christmas season and seeing all the new moms with their babies out and about.)
I can't express the agony that comes with isolation. I know we are protecting Bella and it's a must, but I want so bad to show her the world... It's is hers anyway and she'll be on top of it soon. 

So what do we do in Bella's room all day anyway? I tell ya, you gotta get creative! Embrace the insanity that comes with cabin fever. Haha
Well, we keep pretty busy and I get Bella over to her window quite often for fun exciting play times. 

What she loves the most:
Jolly Jumper- I'll unhook her and we'll bounce around the whole room. She loves looking like a floating baby when people pass by going to the family room. That always gets laughs.

Physio- Bella gets in a bunch of rolly polly positions on her big blue floor mat, in her crib and by the window.

Dance'n- We dance everywhere in the room! And sing... So I'm surprised with windows are still in tact, that's a plus. 

HighChair- lots of snack time and food play in that new seat.

Bella's room: 






No comments:

Post a Comment