Sunday 7 December 2014

GoFundMe Support Site

Our friend Becky Warnke,  blessed us with this amazing way of support.

We can't thank you all enough. 

Here's the link:

After talking with my step-moms daughter-in-law ( the amazing photographer Bobbi-Jo), Becky (who was a stranger to us) saw my need for support and given the huge huge heart she has as a tough mom herself, set this site up for Bella.  
Becky, I cry every time I tell someone how you suprised me with this blessing and what it's done for us. 
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy the fundraiser has made things a little bit easier for you and Lyle. It is beyond overwhelming to be worried and trying to deal with finances from a hospital room. You two certainly have some amazing friends and family!
    Xoxo to Miss Bella (Everlee and I can't wait to meet her)

    ReplyDelete