Tuesday 23 December 2014

She's a Daddy's Girl !

Warning: Super cute Bella Beauty Bombs ahead! 

Bella loves her daddy! Right from it being her first word and favorite word to smiling soooo huge when he walks in the door. 
With the amount of people (adults) Bella sees in a day, she has always known when daddy's here! 

Many nurses will ask me where Bella's dad is and we've had a few joke about his existence. But those are obviously the nurses Bella hasn't seen on weekends when Lyle is here with Bella, letting me sleep in and catch up on life. They soon come to understand Lyle is around and his work schedule has been flexible enough to make it here to Calgary every weekend. 

On the real real hard weeks (which there are a lot of) I always wish so so bad Lyle could be here the whole time, as does he. But then we have those funny conversations on the phone where I put Lyle through my usual begging, I say, "Pretty Pretty please, just quit and stay here with us, please... With a cherry on top." And then he says, "Would you like a house?" Haha 
And I snap back to the harsh realities we are living. 

As much as I've broken down, wishing Lyle was here to prop me up during the week, I understand it just can't be.

During these holidays its a different story, Bella's getting tones of daddy time and mommy's getting "catch up to life" time! Yay! The nurses always are complimenting Lyle with how they have never seen a little girl light up for her dad as much as Bella does. So endearing. Notice the ring on his hand ladies! Haha 

While I catch up with a morning sleep in, Lyle does his amazing daddy duties with Bella and while we are all together as a family, he hogs her. They play, rough house, and I swear he gets all the good giggles out of her. :) 






1 comment: