Sunday 7 December 2014

Starting Bella's Blog

So this is my first time ever making a blog, wish me luck! 
My intent for this Blog is to update all of you amazing family, friends and supporters on our daughter's current medical journey. 
It's been 1 year since our daughter Isabella was born and also since she has had to be in hospital. I'll share tidbits of info about Bella's past year, our "hospital life" and our glorious 1 month at home in Swift Current, Sask. But mainly, from here on out I'll utilize this blog to post updates about our fierce baby girl and the strength she'll show us as we now realize she must endure Chemo Therapy and a Bone Marrow Transplant to fix her current severe Immune Deficiency. 

2 comments:

  1. Michelle McKillop8 December 2014 at 13:34

    The blog looks great Kyla! Sending our love- The McKillops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much Michelle! I'm so happy it looks good. I was just Gona ask that on group chat, if the blog looks ok, easy to read, easy to comment, etc.
      I don't mind lots of comments and questions if anyone has some, ask away.

      Delete