Saturday 13 December 2014

How to post comments/questions

Instructions on Posting Comments/Questions: 

With much help I have found some helpful tips for those of you who are more like me and Hulk out when using technology. ha ha 
Please pass this on to the non-Facebook users you know and tech challenged people like myself. ha ha 

I'm very open to lots of comments and questions on the blog so don't be shy to ask. Here's what will help when you want to post on Bella's blog:

The main issue comes where it defaults to not allow anonymous comments so as to avoid spam. So you need a Google account or accepted ID to leave a comment. When I'm lazy I'll comment as anonymous  cause I don't feel like logging in to my Google account. 
When you leave a comment or question just be sure to sign your name in your comment so I know who wrote what. The people with pictures beside their names in pink have Google accounts. 

How to leave a comment:
1. Write your comment in the comment box, type your name as well.
2. Comment As: choose "Anonymous" in the drop box if you don't have a Google account.
3. click "publish"
4. It'll as you to prove your not a robot, (spam protection thing) do that
5. click "publish:

And that should work. :) 

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the shared this informative and interesting information with us. I really enjoyed your article and waiting for new..

    modafinil

    ReplyDelete